Chloe Pearl, age 12








This is one of my favorites 

I think she favors Clayton Pierce here.








She was getting a bit tired of me.....













Chloe turned 12 on July 15, 2014. Today is November 25, 2014. So, yeah, I'm a bit late...ok, a lot late. Plus, I have 2 more kids to do birthday blogs for.


What can I say about Chloe? She is extremely intelligent. She is absolutely gorgeous. She is talented in lots of areas. Just this school year, she started piano lessons for the first time and she is in the other room playing Christmas songs as I type this. My friends, that is amazing in my book. Her piano teacher is so glad to have her and has claimed Chloe as "hers" forever. (Now see, if I had done this on time, I wouldn't have been able to write about that!) Anyway, she graduated at the top of her 6th grade class last year and is adjusting well to the different pace of 7th grade.

This girl helps me with the little kids a lot! I try very hard not to ask her to do too much because I hate using a sibling like that, but there are those frantic we-need-to-leave-this-house-right-now times that I can truly count on her to gather everyone's backpacks and get them in the car. Chloe has the biggest, most thoughtful heart of anyone I know, and she stood up 2 days ago at church and testified of the things she was thankful for. She already has a heart for missions and has expressed to us her desire to walk in what she believes is God's calling on her life in that area.

She is our first-born and if you have ever looked in the personality differences as it relates to birth order, she fits it to a tee (so does her mother). Chloe is a planner, an organizer, stubborn, smart, a natural leader (aka bossy), color-in-the-lines kinda gal. She thinks organizing a closet is fun and if you color coordinate and divide by type of garment, it's even better. Chloe did, however, try basketball for the first time this year. She made it (almost) 2 weeks. She promised the coach she would give it 2 weeks and the day before the two weeks was up, she told me "Mom, this is not for me. I'm sweating so much it feels like I took a shower with all my clothes on. I'll stick with music." She didn't get that part from me, but hey, at least she tried. I'm personally looking forward to seeing what the next year (ok, ok, 9 months) has in store for Chloe Pearl.



I had Chloe answer some questions:


What's your favorite food? cinnamon graham crackers

What's your favorite tv show? Girl Meets World

What's your favorite movie? The Encounter

What's your favorite Bible verse? Matthew 11:28-30 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 

What is your favorite hobby? sewing


What is your favorite color? pink

What is your favorite drink? sweet tea

What is your favorite candy bar? Reese's

What is your favorite cereal? Honey Nut Cheerios

What is your favorite subject in school?  Reading

What is your favorite restaurant?  Lolo's

Where is your favorite place to shop?  Justice

If you won $1,000,000 what would you do with it. Go on a mission trip to Japan

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?  to Mexico for a mission trip

What do you want to be when you grow up? A Missionary

What is one goal you would like to meet before your next birthday?  to learn lots of piano

What do you want for Christmas (since I'm a bad mom who waited 4 months to post this)?  an American Girl doll, a laptop, phone accessories, jewelry
*Chloe's pictures were taken at the Kingston Square and on an old bridge just outside of Huntsville off of 412 -- back in July....

Comment below to let Chloe know you saw this and send her belated birthday wishes! LOL!

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday Chloe!!! Love you!
    -Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chloe is just precious and beautiful! (Just like her Momma.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment