It has been such a very long time since I have done this. It started as a way for me to permanently document my kids' growth. But alas, life happened, and here I am posting for the first time in 2 years. Someone really should remind me of these things. 😜
Chloe is such a good girl. I know the Bible says there is no one good, but if there were, it'd be her. She loves the Lord and has already felt impressed to be a missionary. She is smart and absolutely beautiful. She is essentially the whole package.
Chloe has recently started her own business. She kept asking us if she could get a job, and since she's so young, her options are very limited. Ryan and I want all of our kids to love what they end up doing, so I suggested she try to sell her cookies. She makes the BEST chocolate chip cookies! She has perfected her recipe by herself until these cookies are the perfect combination of moist yet firm while still maintaining an awesome flavor. Her little business, Chloe's Cookies, has really taken off. She has delivered to offices, board meetings, birthday parties, baby showers, and lots of individuals.
She is still very involved in music, continuing with piano lessons and singing at church. Chloe is also actively pursuing any acting opportunities she can. She has been in two Arts Live productions and held the lead part at a music camp production this summer put on by her piano teacher. Some of her other hobbies include hunting and crafting.
Chloe is one of the most thoughtful young people I've ever been around. She requests prayer for kids at school when they are sick or have lost a loved one. I have watched her mourn the death of a friend's grandmother in tears. Chloe has chosen (thankfully) to follow the ways of the Lord instead of conforming to the ways of the world. She isn't perfect, but her generosity and compassion knows no bounds.
Chloe is loved by all adults she is around. It's hard to get her to understand this now, but it says a lot for a teen to impress adults with their character.
Chloe, I hope you see that you are special. I hope you know that the things that make you different, make you great and successful. You are beautiful. You are a great big help to this family and most important, you don't have to look very far to find many many people people who love you.
"Be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might." ~Ephesians 6:10~












Comments
Post a Comment